Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 Recap

Happy New Year!

Boy... 2012 was pretty cool. Here are some of the highlights of my past year:

1. Under VIP, we designed the album, conducted the photoshoot, and handled the Press Conference for Grace's EP. I worked closely with Sh'n and Erin on this project, and our friendship has strengthen upon completion of the project. 



2. Brought home Lassie.

3. Participated in Bersih 3.0 rally.

4. Witness the proposal and helped with Sh'n and Pou's engagement photos and wedding invitation card, and of course most importantly, was a part of their wedding celebration.

5. Traveled to Spain with Boonyee.

6. Under VIP, I conducted a Mac training at Marlborough College in Kota Iskandar, Johor Bahru and also an in-house iOS training.


7. Collected keys to Atmosfera. Sold it and bought a new house.

8. Did LASIK!

9. Under VIP, I organized a monthly songwriting gig called The Songwriters' Showcase. We're gonna have a big one soon in Jan 12th (Saturday).

10. Started introducing wedding related items under Zebratree.

11. Brought home Rusty (she's a tall girl now!).

12. Received my first film camera, a Mamiya RB67. What a great birthday pressie.

And finally entered the new year with my parents at home. Even gave them a back massage with the 'healthy octopus' massage tool.

On another note, the family lost a family member. My grand 5th uncle is now reunited with his parents and his eldest brother (my grandfather) and sister-in-law in heaven. He's a great man. 

2013 will be a great year, I believe. A few things I really look forward to are: Moving in to my new house (crossing my fingers that it will not take long), taking VIP a step further and most importantly, abundance of happiness for my loved ones.

Cheers, everyone!

1 comment:

Quay Po Cooks said...

Hi Jasmaine, It was great meeting you last night. Thanks for an awesome show.